Monday, August 10, 2009

Made by e: Block Magnets

Rhett LOVES playing with our magnets on the fridge. In fact, "magnet" is part of his ten-word spoken vocabulary. However, most of our magnets are too small (I've seen them fit in his mouth) or they're too flat and he can't pull them off the fridge. We even bought the little-kid plastic letter magnets, but I was afraid that the magnets inside the letters would come unattached and he'd swallow them.

But when we were in Michael's the other day, we saw they had sets of 15 wooden letter blocks for $2. Easiest decision ever. We bought two packages and came home and assembled these beauties. I had the magnets already and used this super strong adhesive that should never ever come apart from the blocks. Bonus for me is that they're too big to fall under the fridge. Rhett loves them already.


4 comments:

  1. oh my, i LOVE them. in fact, i want them. if you're ever there again at michael's pick me up some and i'll pay you for them, as well as S&H.

    sooooo cute and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling! I love them! great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to have to go to michaels, i could DO that, with the glue and all!!!! ;)

    love the post to man in 17C is it?? anyway, I FEEL your pain, i was that mom with mitt at 8 weeks on our way from Vegas to LAX, short flight but miserable screaming the WHOLE time and i was solo, they probably pegged me for a teen mom!!!!! at least it's OVER til Thanksgiving!!! KIDDING. It won't be like that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete