Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Rhett Update

We're quickly closing in on his birthday. So exciting. He's still playing hockey and is enjoying it. Sure, it can be hard to get him to go to hockey, but once he's there he has a good time. I get that. At school he's doing fine. We picked his middle school and even chose his classes. I'm still in disbelief that in six months I'll have a middle schooler. So weird. He loves scouts and thinks he'll keep doing it even after the church isn't. He sleeps in the weirdest positions and would prefer to sleep in one of his polo shirts, if only I'd let him. He's had a couple of band concerts with school, so that's been good for him. He loves reading, but loves reading books below his level and repeatedly. We're trying to change that.





He's definitely in an easier stage right now, for which I'm grateful. I expect (or just am preparing for) that to change come sixth grade.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like a pretty fantastic kid. His reading habits remind me a bit of Miles . . . :)

    Middle school - fun!?

    ReplyDelete