Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Mornings

After two months of late church, I can honestly say that it hasn't been too bad. Because of my morning running routine, I don't usually lounge around in pajamas. But late-church Sundays have given me an excuse to do so. I will not pretend that Rhett does well without a nap, however. Let's just say that early bedtimes on Sunday have become the norm.

How have we been spending the mornings? It's not yet warm enough to get Bruno walked, so after breakfast and Rhett's bath, I've taken it upon us to do different organizational projects. You know, like D and C 88:119 says, "Organize yourselves; establish a house of order."

Call it nesting, call it cleaning house, call it whatever you want. But already this year we've organized Rhett's closet, our snow clothes and gear, the camping supplies, electronic junk (free VCR anyone?), and my maternity clothes. Every where I look, I see another organization project. On the "to do" list is the medicine cabinet (which isn't a cabinet in the bathroom, but a cabinet in the kitchen and it's a disaster), our bedside tables, and my fabric and craft supplies. I'm so excited!

And how awesome is it that tomorrow is March? Uh, soooo awesome!

P.S. If you want to see a video of us sledding in Utah in January, click here Minute 2:20 is especially funny to me.

2 comments:

  1. of course i love the videos.

    and i think your sunday mornings sound perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Productive and worshipful on a Sunday. You ARE amazing.

    And while I think the little ones are adorable and the snow sooo inviting in the videos... I think the most charming part of the videos is the sound of your bubbly laughter, Erin! You've got a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete