Thursday, April 30, 2020

Covid-19: Some Pictures of Things We're Doing, 2nd Edition

Here are some of the inside things keeping us busy.

We've done a few puzzles; this one was the hardest by far.


LOTS of Lego.






The boys even did some biographical Lego art.


Playing with cups.


I made some masks. These went to missionaries, but I also made some for us and a couple for ward members who needed them.


I re-did the chores, assigning some new ones. I think the new method will be better? Each boy has eight chores a week, but they alternate, so one boy isn't always stuck with recycling or whatever chore they think is the WORST. We'll see how it goes.


I had to get creative to send the following message to all three other housemates: I'M ON A WORK CALL. DO NOT BOTHER ME. Sadly, the oldest housemate didn't get it.


The boys do some school work.


Chuck made a big cookie!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that puzzle looks awesome - and sooo hard! I love the legos - even's Chuck's! No matter what chore my kids have for the week, it's always the "WORST" one. Ha, how does that happen - you had the worst one last week . . . ? Kids.

    ReplyDelete