Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Reminder...

I'm having a hard time with my boys. It seems to me as if they only know three actions: fighting with each other, complaining about dinner, or whining about chores. It's exhausting. So I have to remind myself that there are some things I like about us as a family:

  • We are a windows down family (as long as we're not moving too fast, it's not precipitating, and the temperature is within an acceptable range).
  • We are a nutty family (crunchy peanut butter, nuts in baked goods).
  • We are a spicy family (yep, even the boys can tolerate a good amount of hot sauce).
But right now, that's about all I like.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about your boys' frequent 3 actions. Ugh.

    But, awesome about those "likable" things! I mean those are pretty rare things to find in kids and so you can be happy about that at least!

    ReplyDelete