But here's why I love it.
1. Like last time, we are able to enjoy the NPR Sunday puzzle live. Chuck and I really like listening to it, and we really like yelling at our kids to BE QUIET so we can listen to it. Win.
2. Also like last time, I'm hopeful that when our temperatures are above 11 degrees we'll be able to walk Bruno. He'll love it, the adults will like it, and the boys will fight the whole time. Win. Or tie.
3. No setting of an alarm! Not like we need one, but it's still nice to be able to wake up at the horrible hour of 5:30 a.m. (thanks, my dear sons) without having to turn off the alarm 45 minutes later. Lose.
4. Productive mornings! The first Sunday at the new time I was laid up in bed. But the next Sunday I made homemade almost-whole wheat bread. The third Sunday I did a crockpot dinner AND banana bread. Suggestions for this Sunday? I'm up for them. You know, because I don't have enough recipes waiting to be tried on Pinterest. Win.
5. PAJAMAS! A friend of mine tells me that unless she's out of the house, she's in pajamas. This is so my ideal. But running early in the morning forces me to shower, and then I feel obligated to change into regular clothes. But not on Sunday. Oh no, it's pajamas until as long as I can put off a shower. Win.
6. Early nap! We've only tried this twice, but it has a 100% success rate. We wake, eat breakfast, hangout, and
So yep, loving 12:30. Now maybe 10:30 church will become my new church-time nemesis. I'll tell you in a year.
P.S. Why do we use the word brunch instead of blunch? I like blunch so much better! It's funny, see. Say it out loud: BLUNCH. Hahaha.
P.P.S. I seem to have less to say these days. So maybe posts twice a week, instead of thrice? I'll see.