Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My Own Personal Terrible-Horrible

Shopping for clothes pretty much sucks, right? Of course right. Unless you're super thin, it's the worst. And even then, things still probably don't fit you well. My body never fits right in clothes and so the experience is completely ignored.

Shoes, however, now that should be fun, right? WRONG. At least wrong when you wear the size of a preteen. Not only are shoes not often made in my size (most companies start at size 6), the ones that are are kids' shoes. And kid shoes, for a woman nearing 40, are not okay. BUT. The other day whilst perusing Amazon, I found some I really liked. Like a lot. In my size. So of course I ordered them immediately. Guess what happened? The next day I got an email from the company telling me they were actually out of stock. I literally started crying.

So what did I do? Buy five pairs on Zappos.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry! :( My feet have gotten bigger and so I'm pretty okay. Although all I really buy are chacos and running shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete