Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hamilton Intervention

Dear Self,

Your addiction to Hamilton has affected me in the following ways:

1. Your reading habits were disrupted by your desire to read Hamilton's 730-page biography. (But when it was finally marked "Read" in goodreads, you got an email congratulating you on finishing the book, so that was nice.)

2. Your vacations are driven by a desire to see the play, even going so far as taking advantage of your parents so that you can see it in Utah next year.

3. Your five-year-old (who, admittedly, is weird) draws himself dead. When asked how he died, he responded, "In a duel."


But, seeing as these three things are not terrible, carry on. It's totally worth it.

Sincerely,
Self

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are becoming quite the fans ourselves! It's awesome. Even Ben loves it. Although I wish those f-words were taken out; I just can't stand that word. Not that I like the other swear words . . . ha.

    Love the picture - thanks for sharing!

    The book is at our library and I am going to check it out and read it! I'm super excited. Did you ever find a bio on Eliza?

    I'm thankful for Hamilton b/c it means you guys are coming out West next year - wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man!!!
    1. YOURE COMING TO UTAH NEXT YEAR?
    2. I want to see it and I just looked up tickets. $323-831!!!!!!!! per ticket!!!! Collin was like, "duh, nikki. it's really popular." haha!

    ReplyDelete