Wednesday, May 16, 2018

How To Make a Fort

Last Saturday Chuck was on a Scout campout, so I was alone with the boys. I showed them a video of two of their cousins doing a trampoline routine, and encouraged them to make their own. I thought this was a great idea. So did they...until it just turned into fighting and yelling, like so many things. However, by Monday the animosity had abated somewhat so I thought we'd do it for Family Home Evening. The boys had a lot of fun. I was just happy to sit there recording. And Chuck was totally into his job as prop manager.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Did they really have scripts?! Haha, most people don't have dads who make videos . . . :) I love how serious Rhett is about it. A chimney - wow, that's cool.

    I want more for sure!

    I like the outtake. :)

    ReplyDelete