Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Crafty Bastards

A couple of weeks ago Rhett and I went to the Crafty Bastards show again. This year was interesting because we had a big rainstorm the night before and the show took place on a dirt parking lot. So, um, it was a bit muddy. Had we known (I knew parking lot, but I figured asphalt), we would have not worn leather clogs and breathable sneakers. But we didn't know. And had we known we parked in a private lot and had to nearly beg the concierge to let us out of the parking lot, we would have picked a different place to park. But we didn't know. Regardless, we had a good time. Hopefully next year will be better. Here's what we saw:

These super cute wire art pieces from The Colorful Berry. They are wire covered in crochet!


I loved these pretty little pouches from Leah Quilts.


This interesting style of art from Brian Gubicza. So geometric! And they're similar to this fun sticker-by-number book Rhett won at church (don't ask).


Some super cute rubber stamps from Felicette.


I thought these were clever: fabric embellished with embroidery. From the Merriweather Council.


UGH! My favorite jewelry (jewelry I'd consider buying) doesn't have a place to view it! The Lost Time Collective website is under construction. Tears.


How cool is this bracelet from the Treeline and Tide? They get two pictures because I also love their men's stuff, like the tie clip.




Of course we love anything pug, like this fancy guy from Ryan Berkley Illustration.


Oh, and these Brainstorm guys were back. I wish I had an empty wall for one of their prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment