Friday, May 8, 2015

I Need a Good Whistle

Do you remember in "The Sound of Music" how Captain Von Trapp used a whistle to summon his children? I kind of want to do the same thing, except instead of names, I just want to save my voice from repeating the SAME SEVEN THINGS ALL THE TIME. Currently, these are at the top of my "why do I have to repeat myself all the time" list:

1. The house is not a playground.
2. It's after 7:15 p.m. I'm off duty.
3. In our house, you'll learn to eat foods you don't like.
4. Only one boy at a time in the bathroom.
5. Stop bothering Bruno.
6. We don't touch other people's food.
7. Get your clothes out of your mouth.

What about in your house? What whistle short cuts do you need?

As always, it's a good thing that they're cute...

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. #1, 6, 7 all come fairly frequently at our house. I'd probably need a whistle for "Just stop!" and "Don't make a mess!" and "Give me space!" All really vague things that aren't helpful. We did almost give a whistle to my FIL on our trip so that we could find him - he likes to wander way off and in group touring that's hard.

    ReplyDelete