Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I Made Stuff

One of the few positives of Chuck being gone is that I get stuff done. (This may have more to do with the time of year. Now that it's not freezing, I can crawl out of my blanket downstairs and work on stuff once kids have gone to bed and not have my hands freeze.) I was only a couple of days away from my current purse's handle being shredded from use. Whilst checking my Pinterest board, I found this duffle purse tutorial and remembered that YES! I wanted to make it. So I made it.




P.S. I also made this "Congrats on your wedding! Sorry I can't be there" card. Kinda love it.


P.P.S. Just realized I didn't post these drool bibs. I don't get to make much baby stuff any more so these were fun.


P.P.P.S. Anyone else troubled by the spelling of "duffel?" I've never been comfortable with it, going back to my college days at Kirkham's.

2 comments:

  1. i have such a cool and crafy sister! the drool bibs are totally adorable. maybe you can make some for me when i'm 90.

    ReplyDelete