Thursday, June 16, 2016

I Made Something!

I offered to throw a last-day-of-school party at Rhett's school. I've never done this before, so if you have any advice (like, ahem, how you should have told me that two hours is plenty for a child's birthday party), please send it my way. As I never got around to getting a gift together for Rhett's teacher during teacher appreciation week, I thought I'd do that now. And what cuter gift for a teacher than a notebook tote bag? (Probably a lot of things, but I just couldn't think of them.) And if I'm going to be at the school, why not have the kids sign their names in their second-grader handwriting?

Turns out I love this bag. Love it.




Bag tutorial here. Notebook-ing it idea here.

2 comments:

  1. Um, that's adorable. It's probably one of the cutest gifts she got! So you had the 2nd-graders write their names on the outside? Seriously cute! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GENIUS. So adorable and practical and memorable. As an X teacher I give it an enthusiastic A + !!!

    ReplyDelete