Wednesday, October 12, 2016

(Totally Necessary) Swim Supplies

Last week I was swimming and something finally clicked in my body. Suddenly I felt like I could go forever. Well, not literally, but I swam 300 meters without stopping and if the time hadn't been late, I definitely could have done more. It was awesome. Which is good because I spent some time making bags for my swim gear, so I had better start getting better!

I found this tutorial and liked all the pockets. I thought I could make it work for the towel, swim cap and goggles, etc. And because I wanted to minimize costs, I used fabric I already had. So sorry that the little whales are a bit juvenile, but hey...they're at least swimming-related, right? Yep, I thought so too.







And then I needed something to put the wet swimsuit in once I was done. Enter this tutorial. My swimsuit will go in there until I can get it home and in the dryer. Perfect. Not pictured is the little tag I attached to the bottom. It'll allow me to hang the bag upside down to keep it dry. Credit to Chuck for the idea. Credit to me for doing it.


1 comment: