Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Updated Family Room

I got tired of beige. So tired. We've been in the house for nine years and so I thought I "earned" a new paint job. We still had wallpaper on the bottom half of the walls. It was time. So we painted the kitchen and living room grey. And then, because the beige couch no longer looked good with grey walls, we HAD to get a new couch and chair. Which was okay because the chair was seriously dead, comfortable but dead. The arms were so destroyed by the boys that it was fully justified.

This is what it looks like now:


And yes, that's our family motto sign you see there. And next to it is where a new family picture will go. Until then, we have SpongeBob. Because that's part of living in a house with small boys. (I requested a hand-drawn family picture, but that didn't happen. Obviously.)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I totally, totally love it! :) Did you make your motto? It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete