Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Presidents Day Weekend, Part 1

Rhett and I started the weekend by going shopping for glasses! We've thought his eyes might be less than perfect for a while, but finally got the energy (and knowledge of vision plans) to do something about it. We haven't quite picked out any, but hopefully that will happen this weekend. Baby steps.


Saturday morning I got to take Rhett to a hockey scrimmage. It was so much fun to see him just playing and not struggling with drills. Sure, I wish he was a bit more aggressive out there on the ice. But he enjoys himself. And it was just a different way for him to practice his skills, rather than just going around and around an oval.




Later that afternoon, if you can believe it, we got barely-measurable snow! I've been waiting to take out our new snow tube, so we did it, even if the snow was only 1" deep. I'm happy to report that they loved the tube and it performed beautifully.


1 comment:

  1. I love those glasses on Rhett! I can't wait to see what ones he chooses. He looks good!

    Yay for a scrimmage! My kids are soooo jealous. I wish we had a rink and teams here! Does Ollie want to play hockey?

    Yay for tubing! Even in the whooping 1 inch. Haha. Any more snow coming your way? We got about an inch and maybe a few more on its way tomorrow or something.

    Looks like some fun has been happening for you guys!

    ReplyDelete