Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Things Ollie Says

This child. As far as funny quips go, Rhett hit his peak around age three. Ollie, however, is just hitting his stride. The kid is hilarious!
  • After talking about swim team he said, "I hate my future."
  • After discussing doing things that we adults don't like but do anyway, he says, "Yeah, like having kids."
  • "You're not like other moms. You go running. If the other moms would go running then they wouldn't be so fat and the kids could fit in the doors in the morning."
  • "You shouldn't startle a young man like that!" (He was the young man.)
  • Ollie and Chuck were playing Candyland and Ollie was three spaces from winning. He drew the cupcake and had to go back to the beginning. He dramatically yelled out, "Oh the humanity!"
  • Ollie had a bag of loose Smarties. He ripped a small hole in one corner. When asked, "why?" he replied, "Because it's like a piping bag and now I can pipe them into my mouth."
  • Chuck and I were discussing, but not arguing. Ollie says, "GUYS. Don't let this turn into a divorce."
Oh yeah. And he does this dabbing thing. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. So, so, so funny. Don't let your school counselor see/hear the first one.

    Are you going to make a book of all the funny things your kids say? Cuz they are hilarious. (I think I ask you this every time you post funny things. But apparently I can't remember your answer. :) )

    Ha, Jonas was telling me that kids get in trouble for dabbing . . . or something like that. I'll need him to remind me. It's a great picture.

    ReplyDelete