Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Projects

I managed to make a few things this year, but only a few. I have some plans, but this humidity is sucking all productivity out of me.

My niece was baptized in August and I made this scripture bag for her. I love those little dolls.


I shouldn't take credit for this because the males in the house did it. But I did cut out the letters. I just think it's fun. And hey, it was something to do during our too-long summer.


I wanted some way to display the boys' Junior Ranger badges and this is what I came up with. I don't know why I didn't use dark brown felt, but whatever. And yes, it's felt. But hey. It's done.


I forgot I made these things! This was something I made for girls camp as our theme was "We Can Do It!" At camp we hung it in front of the fireplace. It came home stinkier than I did!


And some Valentine's Day pillows.

3 comments:

  1. I can't remember the last time I made any projects . . . sad. So I'll live through you - especially since your projects are way cooler than mine ever were! :) Love them all. Lucy loves her bag! It's adorable. Plink, super fun. Great idea for the badges - super cool! Penants are always a win! Awesome pillows.

    ReplyDelete