Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Chuck Update

Like me, nothing too much going on. Unlike me, turns out he's NOT allergic to the outdoors. Which is surprising because he hasn't been able to breathe easily for as long as we've been married. He visited the allergist on Monday and found out he was only allergic to oak trees. Psh. I mean, good for him. I was actually looking forward to our twice weekly dates at the shot clinic.

He lost someone very important to him in February and is still dealing with that. Death sucks.

Otherwise, his calling is okay, his after-school job is okay. Life is okay.

1 comment:

  1. Oak, I'm sure our oak trees are here are different. Again, move out west! :)

    Death. :(

    Glad things are "okay." Could be worse . . . hopefully it will get better in a few.

    I wonder why he can't breathe too well, then. Oh, and funny that you're allergic to cats! Cool!

    ReplyDelete