Monday, March 4, 2019

Ollie Update

Whenever I start writing about Ollie, I always want to start with, "This kid." Because, well, this kid. He's just so...Ollie.

I think the biggest Ollie news is that we finally found an extra-curricular activity he's interested in taking. He likes many things, but I think he was terrified of having to get used to yet another adult whose job it would be to tell him what to do. But after seeing him running around the house, treating every piece of furniture as if it was at a playground, it hit me: PARKOUR. And of course, in 2019 in suburban D.C. there is a class for this. There were many classes, actually. So we picked the one that best fit our schedule and he's been going for a couple of weeks. He LOVES it. They jump on the trampoline, do burpees, and practice cool tricks off foam blocks. It's hilarious.


He's my dabber. This kid, way more than Rhett, does stuff like this. Rhett would NEVER dab, but Ollie? Yep.


Playing with my phone because his brother's band concert was boring. Ha.


I won't lie. He can be hard. He doesn't want to do what he doesn't want to do. But man, the kid keeps us laughing.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to find some positives - they are always there! :) Ollie is a hoot. Parkour is cool. His apron is even cooler. :)

    ReplyDelete