Thursday, February 11, 2010

As Seen on KSL's Message Board About Our Storm

Apparently this article made a reference to all of us crazy east coasters going to the store for "staples." This is just a piece of the comments thread that Chuck and I found absolutely hysterical.

UtahDaze: I know that I make sure to keep a year supply of staples. Have you ever been in a severe storm and nothing to attach multiple papers together? Nightmare.

Darren R.: I remember running out once and I had to fold the pages together and then put some chewing gum on it to keep it all together. Those were some hard times.

i_hate_spam: You kids are spoiled. When I was young we didn't have chewing gum, only pine tree sap. It stuck those pages together good too!

American Rider: You had paper? You must have been rich. We only had leaves. (no staples please!)

Zablde: You just need to prepare with an emergency back up like the Staple free Stapler found at here.

4 comments:

  1. yes ksl's comment section is hilarious. too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way that these people were serious, right?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you still read ksl. you're a westerner at heart!

    ReplyDelete