Monday, November 30, 2015

Coat Tree

I can't handle clutter. It makes me anxious. And so this whole business of little kid backpacks, coats, and hats drives me crazy. We now know that my house does not have a mudroom (something I want more than a garage, another thing I'm without), and so I thought about making some sort of "drop zone" in our entry way. But then my smart sister suggested a coat tree. I saw one on Pinterest and thought, yep, that's it. So we did it. I love it. Sure, it doesn't look super neat with stuff hanging on it, but the mess is contained. And the boys now know exactly where their backpacks go. And if it ever gets cold, they'll know where their hats go. Not that I'm complaining about high temperatures in the 60s in late November.

Someone thought it needed a Christmas hat.


Naked. And don't worry: it doesn't sit in the middle of the room.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, it turned out great! I love it! And I love it with the Santa hat on it. :)

    60s . . . crazy! I ran in single-digits in Littleton. :) I liked it, though, since there was snow, too!

    ReplyDelete