Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Things Making Me Laugh

While running some errands on Monday, Ollie started singing a "death metal" version of Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. He didn't do the whole song until later when Chuck came home from work. I'm dying over this video. Dying. Where did he come up with this?! He claims it's his "Gremlin voice." This kid. (If you saw the Facebook video Chuck posted, watch this one too. The ending is, um, surprising.)


Then, after constructing four gingerbread houses, I still had lots of dough left. I thought, HEY! I'll make a gingerbread Scamp. This, apparently, is much easier said than done. For now, it remains on my stove, making me laugh every time I walk by it. I'm sure there's a lesson in this experience.

2 comments:

  1. man that kid is hilarious. i love that it's his "gremlin" voice. a pretty great one! i guess that's one consequence (a funny one) of showing your boys the movie. :)

    hey, that scamp look just fine - nothing a little (or a lot) frosting couldn't fix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scamp looks like something I would make!

    And wow. Where did you get that kid?? He's a crack up.

    ReplyDelete