Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's Here!

One week after finishing the photo book, I have it in my hands. I was afraid that might not happen, given one small hiccup. (Something about me entering my street name as the city--d'oh!). But thank goodness: USPS and UPS both came through in spite of my boneheaded mistake.

Here it is. I absolutely love it. It's solid, well put-together, and the images are sharp. Rhett didn't want us to put it away the first time we looked at it. It's perfect and absolutely worth it. It is exactly what I hoped it would be!






6 comments:

  1. oh, oh, oh! it's so beautiful. i love it!! i also love the i chose the 2 same backgrounds side-by-side for 2 pages i have done for emmy (the thanksgiving pages).

    honestly, it looks awesome. but you already know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie and I made a special "Marin's Summer" book last year and it's still one of Marin's favorite books ever. She loves to look at the pictures of herself as it tells to story of visits to the beach and with grandparents. So much fun. Your book looks superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it- it looks wonderful! Shutterfly is wonderful! We do our Christmas cards though them- just for a future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE it, absolutely LOVE it. I will DEFINITELY have to try this. THX. So so cute.......PS My boys LOVE to take their picture books to church, it's really the ONLY thing that keeps them quiet besides "treats" just FYI. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling! My friend makes these and they really are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks awesome. Was it really as easy as you say?! And as fast?

    ReplyDelete