Monday, November 27, 2017

Crafty Bastards

It's my favorite event of the year: Crafty Bastards! This time I took Rhett and Ollie (the latter not being my choice but he was conned by his older brother). Unfortunately we had a FREEZING day and Ollie whined and complained the entire time until we got to Shake Shack, where he miraculously recovered. Of course, as soon as we got home he said, "Well, Mom, I didn't hate it there." Thanks Ollie. His whining didn't stop us from seeing cool things, however. Below are some of my favorites.

Some super cute paper cut cards at Shipwreck Press.


Of course there was some arty taxidermy. This was wire taxidermy by Alison Brynn Ross.


These amazing prints from Brainstorm! I love love love the style.


A modern take on macrame from Savvie Studio.


Beautiful puzzles and hilarious coasters from Bright Beam Goods. Both boys loved playing with the tangrams.


Confession: I don't remember what specific things I liked at Cuddles and Rage. But I have their card. Oh, I remember: among other things, they took oil paintings and put some extra graphics on top that just did not match AT ALL but got the biggest giggle out of me and Rhett.


The style here at Little Canoe was just adorable.


I'm still laughing about the merpug from Pickled Punks Plush.


I liked Studio 366 because it gave me some possibilities for a girls camp craft.


And of course, there's always some beautiful jewelry. This stuff was from Off on a Tangent. It's so intricate and gorgeous and wood!


Aren't people incredible?! Now, what can I recreate...

No comments:

Post a Comment