Friday, October 16, 2009

Deep Thoughts, by Chuck and erin

Which fictional TV character's life would you most like to have?

Although many were tempting, for some strange reason we both thought about characters from Seinfeld. I think I could definitely handle Elaine's life and Chuck would enjoy being Jerry. Others that we tossed around were Pam from the office (for me). I would have to be old Pam though, before she was a salesperson. I would love being a secretary, and working with crazy people would give me such good stories. Chuck thinks he'd also consider being Alex P. Keaton. I think he could pull it off.


2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, that is hard. i am not super familiar with seinfeld. but alex is pretty sweet.

    who would i be? pam would be super fun. you should be rachel from glee - i think that's her name. you'd love to perform and sing! :)

    but, me, gosh that's hard. maybe Jane Jetson, but only if i got Rosie the Robot/Housecleaner/Disciplinarian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I hate Pam as a sales person, mostly because of her lame dress suites that she wears. I would be Liz Lemon from 30 rock because I would love to crack myself up 24-7.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the pumpkins patch! I also love your traditions. We need to get into those. So far we have season desination traditions (like visiting Mt. Vernon and the cherry blossoms) but I love your original ones, like pumpkin soup day!

    ReplyDelete