Monday, October 19, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?


a. My husband's sweatshirt: a token of his devotion to a team that (sorry chuck) sucks.
b. The tree behind us: some leaves are green while some are not. What's up with that?
c. The dry sidewalks: I mean, we've had straight rain since Wednesday afternoon, why should Mother Nature stop now?

Answer: C. It has, no exaggeration, been raining (and record-setting cold) since Wednesday afternoon. I thought it would never stop. I thought I'd have to run in wet, squishy shoes for the rest of my life. I thought I'd be stuck inside my house with a toddler until Rhett canoed himself to kindergarten. I thought wrong. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. glad you gave the answer: i was clueless. :) i'm glad you were wrong, too. enjoy the dryness.

    ReplyDelete