Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Also Boring

My sister admitted to being boring and I feel the same way. Nothing that great is happening around here. I have tons of projects on the shelf (reusable grocery bags, Easter basket for Rhett, candy corn banners for Etsy, birthday shirt for the boy), but none is close to completion. We have no great trips planned and the home improvement project (having a window well installed) is on hold until the tax returns come in. Spending the extra money is also on hold until we know just how much money we have once the home improvement project is done.

There is hope on the horizon, however. There is a fun Chinese lion dance we're going to on Saturday. I am hopeful about finishing at least one of my projects within the next week or so. Someone is celebrating his second birthday in 11 days. Spring break is rapidly approaching. And warmer weather is starting to show its face which means possibility for more and more activities. Hopefully one of these will spawn something interesting.

2 comments:

  1. i think the end of winter/beginning of spring is just a boring time of life. :)

    but things do look like they will pick up for you. what's the chinese lion dance? is rhett going? any b-day plans for rhett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're busy beavers over here, but nothing fun. Cleaning the yard, planning our garden (I still have snow in half the garden so it's hard to be motivated to plan), sewing Easter dresses for the girls (which feels more like a task than a fun project).

    We are about to wrap up school for the semester so that's something to look forward to.


    I'm ready for warm, sunshiney days so I can send the kids outside and get some real work done.

    ReplyDelete