Friday, March 15, 2013

Lots Going On

There is a lot of stuff going on for us in the next couple of weeks. It's probably not that much for most normal, capable people. But we all know I am neither normal nor capable. Here is the goings-on list:

  • Run the Rock 'n' Roll Half-Marathon in D.C. tomorrow
  • Help with the move of my in-laws to Arizona
  • Celebrate Rhett's birthday five times (extended family dinner, preschool, babysitter, immediate family, babysitting group)
  • Go on a mini-vacation to Janes Island State Park
All good things, but still...lots of things.

As if I don't have enough things running through my head, Natalie tells me that I should write a stats book on being a mom. I've been thinking about it ever since. Here's my latest entry:


Or, if Venn diagrams are more your thing:

4 comments:

  1. Augh!!!!!! I love it! You KNOW you need to call IP or Copyright or something on this right now. And then you'll really write this awesome book. And then you'll be famous. And I'll be in the acknowledgements section, right? ERIN. YES. AWESOME.

    Have fun fun fun! Run like the wind! Don't break your back moving! Party like the mom of a 5 year old! Relax Relax Relax! (All this with me screaming at you and using too many exclamation points!!!!)

    Good luck with the rush. You know I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i am wearing the same outfit today as yesterday for the exact reasons/logic you have above.

    p.p.s. i have no internet again and am at Starbucks. can you believe this??? hate Verizon.

    p.p.p.s. i should just really call you bc i feel like i haven't talked to you in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just awesome. i'd buy your book!

    ReplyDelete