Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thoughts on the Race

01. It's over.
02. I set a PR: 2 hours and 5 minutes.
03. The biggest miracle of the day: no rain!
04. They didn't have nearly enough port-a-potties at the start.
05. Running fast (for me) is hard.
06. 30,000 runners on one course is a lot.
07. I want to make one of these.
08. I'm going to get a pedicure this morning. My feet need it.
09. Eating a homemade pop tart from Ted's after the race was a super good choice.
10. Training with these women was awesome. I'm so glad our Thursday night workouts are being continued.

5 comments:

  1. oh, I've been waiting for a race post!!!! great job erin, that's super fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job, great post, great post-race treat, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! that's awesome. and um, i want a homemade pop tart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo go Erin!!! I love that running bib holder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY you. That is AWESOME. Cute photo....agreed.

    The bib # holder is SWEET. Love that idea.

    Pedicures might possibly solve world problems, or at least help MINE. AND........pop tarts are almost always a GOOD CHOICE.

    ReplyDelete