Monday, March 11, 2013

Maths in the Real World, Version 2.0

Nearly four years ago, I wrote a post that I could have written now. Of course I'd have to substitute each "Rhett" with "Ollie," but otherwise I feel the same. These teen baby months are really hard for me. These little people want so many things, but don't know how to communicate it. Everyone gets frustrated. So here's the updated Ollie graph of how easy he is (which looks a lot like the Rhett graph from years ago):


But look at that uptick: I think the end is near! Ollie is just starting to turn that corner from ridiculously hard to ridiculously cute...and ridiculously gross. But I am ridiculously excited.


P.S. Speaking of maths...don't forget that Thursday is Pi Day. Because I'm overwhelmed with everything else going on, I'm opting for this super easy, but totally yummy, Oreo pie. Only two years until our totally awesome Pi Day Celebration!

P.P.S Don't you just love how the British call it "maths" and just not "math?" I do. Obviously.

1 comment:

  1. I would really love to see you make baby books for the boys that are basically reports of numbers, statistics, and graphs. Seriously. A pic here and there, but more info like this. And like your wellness-finger system. And the such. Best and most unique baby book out there. Infographic of your boys.

    So glad Ollie is sloping positively these days!

    ReplyDelete