Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Break: Day 3

Monday morning I took the boys to the Natural History Museum. As expected, it was crowded. As not expected, it was really crowded. So we were there about an hour and a half before I could take it no longer. And really, for little boys who just like to look at things rather than do a lot of reading, 90 minutes is ample. I'm glad we went because the dinosaurs are going away for five years (!), but next time, we won't go during spring break.







Picnic lunch on the mall. I loved when the wind kicked up and the stroller went off like a sail boat. Sometimes (ahem, most of the time) I forget how lucky I am to live here. Remind me of this when the humidity returns.


P.S. If you read this on Friday, we're camping on the beach!

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool - and 90 minutes seems like plenty of time to me! I'll try and remind you . . .:)

    Hopefully we'll see some camping pics tomorrow???

    ReplyDelete