Monday, January 7, 2019

Gingerbread Houses

One of our favorite traditions in December is to decorate gingerbread houses. The past two years we've invited our friend the Roberts to come join us. I make all the houses, something I love to do. Then we start the afternoon with lunch and then we finish with decorating. All of the kids are big enough to do it on their own. We had them some icing, a house, and then send them to the kids' table. It's lovely.



Just our houses.


Ollie's. I have no words.


Rhett's.


Right before the New Year's Eve destruction. I have no "after" shot because I went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Gingerbread houses are the best! Yours are fun! I like how they are different styled homes. I do love the A-frame - I may need you to give me the dimensions. Ollie needs to up his decorating skills . . . :) Where did you find the Neccos - or whatever they are called!?

    ReplyDelete