Friday, January 11, 2019

I Made Stuff

My Thanksgiving decorations were lacking, so I found this wall hanging to copy. I love it so much. My boys loved the felt pies and spent the evening making their own felt foods. Some were more successful than others.


For the third year, we ate Thanksgiving at our friends' house. As a hostess gift, I made these two aprons, adapted from here.


Rhett, knowing Ollie's love of pigs, thought about getting Ollie this faux taxidermy pig. However, when we saw that the 4" one was $55, we thought again. We found this book and he asked if I could do it. I thought I could try! The first two times I tried, the face I totally messed up. But I got it on the third and the rest wasn't too bad. I thought the end product was pretty good. However, Ollie doesn't. It makes him sad. :( So for now it's in the attic. Ha.


A friend's birthday is right before Christmas. I didn't dare make something I'd expect her to display with her Christmas decorations, so I made this apron. I think the fabric was a *bit* too heavy, but otherwise I love the pattern. I want to make one for me.


1 comment:

  1. As always, I love the stuff you make! Hence, me hiring you to make me an apron. :) The pie banner is adorable. You should sell them. The aprons are awesome! So is the pig. So funny that it makes Ollie sad! I mean, not totally funny, but funny.

    ReplyDelete