Friday, July 31, 2009

Made by e

Here are some things that I can display. (My quiet book pages are done but they're to remain a surprise.)

Here are the completed Scrabble tile pendants. I've been wearing one every day since they've been done. See the tutorial
here.

And here are these funny pie magnets. I think they're perfect for a fridge, and they crack me up every time I look at them. The tutorial is
here.

Reusable sandwich wraps. Emily and I got to sew together (!) which never happens. So fun.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pendants they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. hope you're having fun, can't wait to see your post trip post. oh and i'm pretty sure i may need to be rewarded with one of those pendants for completing my book pages on time. not that i've started yet. i am a perfectionist, even when it comes to procrastination. no sarcasm here i'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them all! i wore my necklace last nite (to a baptism) and got compliments all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fabric on the sandwich wraps.

    ReplyDelete