Thursday, September 3, 2009

This One's for Daniel

There are things that I like about my neighborhood. This is not a post where that is discussed, however. This is a post in which I complain about the next door neighbor's yard. Actually, I don't really care. If I were trying to sell my house, I'm sure I'd feel differently. But I'm not. So I have to laugh instead. Even the kids walking to and from school laugh at this lawn.



If Chuck ever did a mow job like that, he'd be using those clippings as his quilt while he sleeps. Outside.

3 comments:

  1. ha, that's totally weird. do you know them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! our backyard neighbor does the same thing. he also manages to leave the gas can and the mower bag in the middle of the clippings. you know where any of the small children in the neighborhood could come play with them. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...but does he cut the lawn with an edger, like our neighbor??? and does he only cut 1/20th of the yard like this guy? i tell ya, they're special!

    and no, emily, i don't know them. although they live next door and i should. but no.

    ReplyDelete