Monday, September 14, 2009

Made by e: Latest Projects

Now that I'm back at home three days during the week, I can get back some crafting time during Rhett's naps. I've taken to doing everything in duplicate: one for me and one for Etsy. Since I noticed that pretty much everything that sold, sold during the months leading to Christmas, I thought I'd try opening the shop next month. But if it they don't sell, then, well, some of you might see these things next year in the form of gifts.

Sandwich wraps like these. The bottom two and middle one are destined for my Etsy shop. The other two were already given as gifts.

A Halloween banner. This is one of my most favorite things I've ever sewn. Candy corns are in the top three of my favorite candies list. Hurry up October!

Christmas Banner


Little girl's skirt fashioned from a friend's too-long-for-her dress.

Car seat strap covers. One for Chuck's car, one for a friend's soon-to-be-born baby, and another for the shop.

7 comments:

  1. You are so creative! It was fun to see you (and yours) before school started. I am interested in talking to you about some of the items seen above! What is the name of your etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute! you know i love it all. you did so great and they all turned out so great.

    you're just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed! I want to buy that little girl's skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lisa-hopefully you saw my email? if not, let me know.

    @jess--if you want it, it's yours. the construction isn't my best work, but should outlast a baby girl. bring your kids down for a park play day and the skirt is yours. or, i'll come up and see the new house and deliver the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm sure they'll sell. Love them all, especially the banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! You"ve been busy, SUPER cute, and I LOVE both banners, and for the record I LOVE candy corn too, but only Brach's, NOTHING else. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! I need to put together some banners, you're inspiring me. now I have to find the time :)

    ReplyDelete