Monday, November 30, 2009

Stop Kat Now

So, Utah was great. Saw the fam. Ate turkey (well, I actually didn't, but everyone else did). Felt sadness that I no longer live in Utah. You know, the usual.

The real news is that I finally spoke with Kat. She of "I-used-to-have-your-cell-phone-number-but-now-I-don't-yet-I-continue-to-distribute-the-number" fame. Apparently she used to have my cell phone number. When she first got our number, she left a message with her old number saying she changed numbers (to my number). When I talked (talked!) to her, she said that she has since erased that message, but sometimes the phone screws up and it gives the message out erroneously. Hence my only getting calls sporadically.

This still doesn't explain why so many people call her. I mean, who gets 23 phone calls a day? Anyone? Not me. I still think she's dealing drugs or dabbling in prostitution. But in true Utah fashion, she was still super nice and had really cute Girbaud jeans too! J/K! (j/k about j/k.)

Chuck thinks I should call the police. But really, what to say? "Uh, there's this girl who gives out my number and she gets lots of phone calls. Do something."

I think it's finally time to change the number.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Ohh, and thought Chuck's solution of option #5 was brilliant! I can't believe no one thought of it sooner!
    I'm glad you had such a fun time in Utah. How was the plan flight? We have verbally commited ourselves to go to Utah for a reunion this summer and I am already dreading the plan flight! I really should had pushed for a reunion in the Outter Banks!

    ReplyDelete