Friday, January 22, 2010

Flashback Friday: Rhett's Picks

Rhett loves this picture of me, asking me for "boo mama" whenever he wants to see it. Emily at least looks cute!

And I like this one because it has nearly every friend I had from elementary school, with the only missing person being my BFF for third, fourth, and fifth grades. (And yes, we were truly BFFs in that we have the necklaces to prove it.) I'm in the very front (I think it's my birthday) with Emily just behind me. (What is in your mouth Emily? Gum I'm sure. And by gum, I mean probably six pieces of gum.) Anyway, I am proud to say that I am friends with all but one of these ladies on Facebook (as well as a couple in blog-topia) and we regularly keep in touch. In fact, some of us recently discussed having a reunion.

2 comments:

  1. awesome pictures! and for those who don't know: i always had a big wad of gum in my mouth when i was a kid. not so much anymore. i like your swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh.......so great. PLAN A REUNION, you won't regret it!!! ;) and i like your suit too!!!

    and i can see why boo mama is a FAVORITE too!!

    ReplyDelete