Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Want To Go There

If I haven't outted myself enough as a Nerd with a capital "N," then I do so now. I want to go to the Sudoku National Championship this year. As in, I really really want to go. I know it's in far-away October, and I know they haven't made any announcements about it even happening this year. But some day, I will go there and compete. Even if it's just me competing against Chuck.

P.S. That container of caramel popcorn? 19 servings. NINETEEN. Seriously? Try three Trader Joe's. Good job Alyssa! And thanks to everyone who made me feel better about my three.

P.P.S. Remember this contest? Well, yesterday the snow finally disappeared! The person closest to the bid was emily. However, she's my sister and she always gets my stuff. In fact, I have a package in the works for her right now. So she's eliminated. That means Shauna and Aaron win! I'll get your free crap stuff to you soon. Thanks for playing!

3 comments:

  1. holy crap. 19!!!! I think typo. for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! good thing you have something in the works for me already. :) or i'd be reeeeal mad.

    ReplyDelete