Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Made by e: Latest Projects

I needed something to organize all the loose papers on my fridge. I think this will work. Bonus that it matches my oven mitts.

These bags. Oh, these bags. I intended them to fit my church binder but they're about one inch too small. Now what am I supposed to do with them?!

Cute little boy tees with appliqued ties for my oldest, dearest "Virginia Mormon friend," Tamara, and her brand new lovely boys.

We had the most hideous doorbell chime cover and I knew it must be replaced. Can you tell that it's our house?


5 comments:

  1. oh i love them all. the fridge thing is pretty great. can't wait for my birthday on the purse. :) adorable tie shirts. and you know i love your felt house. i think it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right, that was a pretty hideous chime cover. However, your's is adorable...it turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always so impressed with your craftiness! (I am assuming that is a real word since it is in my spell check)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like my comments are always exactly the same, but you really never cease to amaze me with your craftiness. I wish I had an ounce of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, first of all those bags and shirts are supa cute! Second I am totally going to try freezer paper stencils. And Third I just saw the post about the snow in aught nine, I love that! I have been trying to instigate the use of the word aught when saying the year since aught one. And now it is 2010 it is too late! Of course we can always talk about the past and say, "Well, son you were born in aught four."! Were you influenced by The Music Man in your youth?

    ReplyDelete