Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And the Fifth Ultrasound Said...

Boy! If I wasn't too lazy or if I didn't think all the pictures made the baby look like Skeletor, then I'd scan an ultrasound pic for you. But sorry, Skeletor he was. We weren't too surprised at the outcome because the 12-week ultrasound said the same thing, but it's still nice to get the double confirmation. Now we can get serious about his name. I have to start working on his Christmas stocking before the pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel stops me from everything requiring dexterity (and to finish the stocking I'll need a name).

Given this will be Boy #2, let's assume that he'll be able to wear Rhett's clothes. What else will we need? Right now our list is: crib mattress (Rhett is on his toddler bed) and double jogging stroller. What am I forgetting?

For now, no running (too wet, too cold). But tomorrow I get to try out my new pregnancy workout video. I'm pumped. Thanks for the recommendation Cousin Nicole! And to those of you who recommended yoga videos, thanks. I have one of those already; I just wanted something that would get my heartbeat up just a bit more than yoga does.

And just in case you forgot, I give you Skeletor...

8 comments:

  1. wooooooooooooo congratulations!!

    Cute little skeletor.

    I've been taking a yoga class at the gym. Love it, but I have to do cardio, too.

    TWO BOYS!!! Is Rhett excited??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh boy!!! Thrilled for you. Seeing your two boys play together - melt the heart! And now you can reuse all those dapper vests and ties! Love it!

    As for the double jogging stroller... I'll beat you to it! Ready, set,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about El Nino for a name? it's spanish for The Nino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some things I thought of for my same-gender baby #2 are just diapers, of course, maybe a bigger or new diaper bag if yours is thrashed, things you borrowed but never had (like play mat, bouncer), decor, which knowing you you'll make yourself. =) Another baby monitor if you need it, and maybe 1-2 nice new outfits.

    And, for example, Traci never took pacifiers so we don't have them, but the new baby might like them. So stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay boys!!!! Love that, and LOVE that you can pretty much use all of Rhett's essentials, and have very few things to GET.......;) Names......sorry I'm no use. No I lied......Crew, I do know 2 little ones with this name, and it may be upcoming, but I really like it.

    Crew and Rhett. I think it works!!! ;) BEST of luck in your pregnancy and as you play the name game.......oh and on the stocking!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for boys!! Yet again, our kids can be buddies :) Let me know how that pregnancy video goes for you - I've been looking for a good one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! It will be so nice not to have to buy a full wardrobe!! (Although it is very fun to shop for girls!!) Good luck with the stocking. What a wise idea, start before! Wish I would have thought for that. Oh well this year I will complete Alison's!!

    I hope you like the video. Now I'm all kind of nervous because I suggested it!

    ReplyDelete