Monday, November 26, 2012

More Little Things

It's well known that I love my thrift store. But do you know that I'm actually grateful for it? This might be the best buy I've ever made there: the hairdresser set of play doh stuff. The razor even buzzes as it cuts hair. So dang cool.


Although this pie is pretty, and the apple pie was really yummy, I am thankful for pie crust all by itself.


And I'm thankful I don't have to hear the words "Black Friday" for another year. This shot is just for fun.


Not at all a little thing: I'm thankful for date nights with Chuck. We had one last Saturday and get two this week. Whatever should we do?!

1 comment:

  1. our play-doh hair-thing is a little different. so awesome that you found one! i'm still not sure who likes ours more. . . me or my kids. :)

    did ollie like thanksgiving fare? or just the spoon?

    that pie is totally beautiful - nice work.

    what will you do!? jealous!

    ReplyDelete