Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Things Rhett Says

Rhett: Mom, which do you want more? Me to calm down OR me to sleep in your bed?
Me: Calm down, of course.
Rhett: Well, then you'll have to let me sleep in your bed because it's the only way that I'll calm down.
SNEAKY!

After talking to Rhett about smoking...

Rhett: Mom, when M and I get married, we won't smoke.

After talking to Rhett about a friend of his who has two dads...
Rhett: I know I won't do that because I've already decided to marry Madeleine.

Rhett: Mom, does ketchup stain?
Me: Yes, very much.
Rhett: Then come get it off my face!

Rhett: Can we do some more origami, Mom?
Me: Well, how about you go downstairs and vacuum up bugs?
Rhett: Yah! That got origami off my mind.
Note to my parents: While I love the origami and love doing it with Rhett, I do all of it and sometimes I just don't feel like doing all of it.

Monday evening, Rhett decided to take off his clothes (leaving him in just underwear), don a fox mask and his cape, and zoom about the house as "Super Fox." Oh how I want to post a picture of him as Super Fox, but you know, the interwebs might get a hold of it and then where would I be?! But don't worry: that picture will be used for ammo at a to-be-determined date, probably when he's about 16 or so.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... Rhett is so brilliant. And such a romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm too tired to say much, but i love rhett and adore what he says/thinks! love the ketchup one. :)

    ReplyDelete