I know you're not supposed to "want" callings. But c'mon. It's not like I want these for prestige or honor. I just think they're (a) easy or (b) fun! Here are what I consider to be a marriage of both:
1. Finance Clerk. Because this is the numbers-heaviest calling outside of Church Statistician, I have to go with it.
2. Ward Clerk. I don't even really know what a ward clerk does exactly, but I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it. And pretty sure I'd rock it.
3. Sacrament/Relief Society Bulletin Editor. This is my current calling--score! It requires a bit of computer work and a trip to the church every Friday to make the copies. Then I get to leave the programs on the Bishop's desk...right next to the decreasingly-full jar of candy.
4. Librarian. I get out of Sunday School AND I get to organize stuff?! Win win!
5. Relief Society Teacher. What's better than a Sunday-only calling? A once-every-fourth-Sunday-only calling! I'll take it.
Apparently Activity Day Girls is quite desirable, but I know nothing about it. Are there others I'm missing?
P.S. This job is perfect for me, no? So mad I don't live in Oakland.