We are going camping today. I am preparing by lowering my expectations, much lower than they've ever been.
1. We will sleep not at all!
2. The kids will whine about all food served!
3. The weather will be horrible and rainy and we'll be stuck inside the tent...which will fall down on us in the middle of the night!
4. Skunks will spray us!
5. We will fall in the water and the camera will be drowned!
6. The campground will lose our reservation and we'll be stuck on the road!
7. The kids will complain on our entire tenth of a mile hike!
I have to be happy when I'm expecting so little, right?
P.S. I first wrote the above without the exclamation points, but then saw that it needed them.