Friday, January 24, 2014

Nope, I was Right the First Time

Nope, the snow is totally not worth it. I had to tiptoe-run over lots of unshoveled sidewalks this morning during my four-degree run.

The snow gear is cleaned up (too cold to use it) but towels still lay strewn about.

Thankfully school is back in session, but tomorrow is already Saturday. Good because I like Chuck home, bad because, well, Rhett...

We're not predicted to have a temperature above 35 until February. Even after a hot shower, I just can't get warm.

My formerly-black car is now more ombre with all the snow and ice and salt on it. You know, salt that doesn't even work in temperatures below 25 degrees (which, as stated previously, is all we're experiencing).

Chuck is back to work, which is a given since he was never actually let out.

Did I say it's cold here? It is. So, no hope of melting.

Sigh. Sometimes I don't like being right.

1 comment:

  1. oh, i'm so sorry. but don't count on the weather - it, unlike you, is hardly ever right. :) i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

    ReplyDelete