Friday, December 4, 2009

Flashback Friday

When I went home for Thanksgiving I thought I'd pick up a couple of old pictures to take home and scan. However, the entire album proved too tempting and it had to come back to Maryland in its entirety. But now you'll reap the benefits in the form of occasional Flashback Fridays.

In this gem, you see three of my cousins. (Don't be mad Melissa; I mean, really, because of my bangs we can barely see you.) You also can see my sister Emily, my mom, aunt, uncle, and paternal grandpa.

A couple of highlights from this picture: my sister and my cousin's matching sweaters. We figure Grandma saved time by buying multiples. This would be a great plan if not for the fact that 11 of the 16 cousins lived within three miles of each other.

My mom's hair. Awesome.

And, of course, my unit belt. Really, erin?! Over a sweatshirt? Now that's hot. And those pegged pants? Hotter.


5 comments:

  1. man we were a good-looking group. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! Someone must have gotten ahold of this photo, because belts over shirts are back in style.

    I LOVE flashback fridays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good, Erin. My bangs are big, too! Ah, and my mom's hair! Eek. Why were the '80s so cruel to women?!

    Good times at Mack's, though, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hillarious! I remember working very hard to get my jeans pegged perfectly every morning before school!

    ReplyDelete