Monday, December 21, 2009

More Snow!

Because I can't help myself, here are more pictures from the "doggone-close" blizzard of aught-nine.

Chuck gets the final measurement: 20"! TWENTY INCHES! Awesome!

We went to the park because Rhett thinks he wants to go, but when we get there, he's not so sure. I think the snow was just a bit too deep for him. I, however, loved it. I even busted out the snowshoes my parents gave me five years ago that still had the tags on them. They worked great!

Chuck and Rhett sledding on the street. I love this picture. It makes me smile.

The snow in the front yard. Certainly this section sees more as we shovel onto it from all four sides.

The finished product. Beauty. I am so glad for the bluebird day that is helping to melt the driveway.

We even built a little cave for Bruno! I'm just glad it didn't collapse on him and scar him for life. Because that's just what this dog needs.

4 comments:

  1. i so love the pictures - even if they make me insanely jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO fantastic! hooray for a real storm for you. love your pictures. i also love in the sledding video all the snow blowing into rhetts face as they go down. so great. i'm pretty sure this validates a month off for chuck don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate that i am so jealous over these. how fun! i hope we get some of that snow around here sometime before the temperatures drop too low to even have fun in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you don't have to miss Utah! You've got the "greatest snow on earth" in your very own yard!

    ReplyDelete