Monday, December 28, 2009

Made by e: Christmas Gifts

Splat mat for Angie's daughter. I liked it so much more than the one I did for myself that I was tempted to swap them. But I didn't. I know the backing is fairly hideous, but it's the bottom, so who cares?

A super-hero cape for Rachael and Andy's son Isaac. It's reversible. And thoroughly brushed after this wearing; I promise. (Rhett was asleep so he couldn't model it for me.)


A set of finger puppets for another of Angie's daughters and for Rhett. I think (hope) that they might be good in church. We'll see.


Stockings for my mom, dad, and brother. I didn't take pics of the ones for my sis, but I made them for her entire family. Now we all match.

Kimono for a niece from a tutorial on Habitual.

Rhett's "Go, Dog. Go!" shirt. You'll see why next week. This was another freezer paper creation. Every image I see is now rated on a scale of how easy it would be to freezer paper-ize.

4 comments:

  1. oh everything turned out so, so, so great! i can't wait to see rhett in his shirt. i love the cape - the fabrics are perfect. as are the fabrics for the kimono. amazing.

    and you know i LOVE our stockings. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're incredibly talented, Erin! I don't know how you find the time to do all of this. I wish I had more time to sew and create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want finger puppets. How much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what did you do for the outlining on the go dog, go shirt?

    ReplyDelete